CloudAlly provides users with two types of backup reports.
- The original Tasks Overview report summarises all backup tasks and failed/partially completed backups.
- The second report, called Failure Details, provides information about each backup failure, grouped by backup task, and in-line links to the failure log.
Both options are available on the CloudAlly Notifications screen.
Opening the Settings screen
- Log in to CloudAlly and click Settings.
- Click Notifications.
- To activate report notifications, click the toggle to the ON position.
- Check the option next to the report format you want to receive by email: tasks overview or failure details.
- Click Save.
Previewing a failures report
A Preview button opens a screenshot for each report.
The Failure Details report gives users immediate access to key information, such as a list of failures by task and email account.
If you open a Failure Details report in your email:
- click the Detailed Failure Log button to get quick access to the online log
- click the More Info link to learn about individual failures