The Payment details page contains the information used for billing. You can update the credit card details and the billing details in the two sections of the page:
Add New Card
The Add New Card option enables you to define your card information for subscription payment. Perform the following procedure to create a new payment method:
- Under the Cards field, click the ADD NEW CARD button.
- Enter the card details such as Card Number, CVV, Card holder’s name, and card expiry date.
- Click ADD NEW CARD
The new card information is saved. You can use this card after card activation.
Update Billing Details
You can switch the payment method used in the billing process. To change your existing payment method, perform the following procedure:
- Click the drop-down list and select the payment method from the Cards Number drop down list.
- Click the payment method from the list (the screenshot below depicts choosing a different credit card).
- Click ACTIVATE CARD to set the selected card as the preferred payment method.
The Billing details section displays the billing information such as Currency, Title, Name, Billing email, etc.
- Scroll down for more fields of the Billing details section
- Edit/update the required fields. Please note that the fields marked with the * symbol are mandatory.
- Click the UPDATE BILLING DETAILS button.
The updates are saved.
At the bottom of the page you can choose whether you want to receive the Invoices/Receipts as a link or as an attachment to the email.
Note: You can change the billing currency by contacting our support team.