If an employee has left the company, and you would like to stop backing up their data, you can remove their mailbox, site, or drive from the list of backups.
1. From the Homepage, click the backup service from which you want to remove the mailbox, site, drive or user.
2. You will see a list of entities that are being backed up. For example, the Microsoft Exchange backup page looks like this:
3. Select the mailboxes that you want to remove by checking the box to the left of their names.
4. From the Action menu, click Delete.
A pop-up window is displayed with a list of mailboxes selected for removal.
5. Click Delete. The selected mailboxes will no longer be backed up.
TIP: To see instructions for our other services:
- Removing a Box User or Folder
- Removing a Dropbox User or Folder
- Removing an Individual Google Shared Drive
- Removing a Google Workspace User
- Removing a SharePoint or OneDrive Site