This section explains the process of managing your G Suite backup tasks.
If you are not in the G Suite backup task Settings page, then do the following:
- Click the Backups menu item from the Navigation Panel.
The Backup Tasks page is displayed.
- Click the G Suite icon from the list or enter a keyword in the Searchfield to find a specific task.
The G Suite backup task settings page is displayed.
Below the Backup Settings section you can find the Users’ accounts management section.
The G Suite backup task settings page displays all the G Suite accounts available for the administrator account you are using. The page displays the details such as Username, Email, Status, Backup Size, Last Backup date, and provides the means to filter the accounts and control the associated backup tasks.
You can filter accounts using the following options:
- Enter a search phrase in the Search field and click Refresh link to view all the accounts matching the entered phrase.
- Filter accounts by statuses such as All, Not active, Scheduled, Success, In Process, Failed, Pause, Archived,
Once you select at least one account with the checkbox on the left of it, you can also perform the following from the Action drop-down menu:
- Click the Activate link to enable backup in all the selected accounts
- Pause – to pause the backup procedures on the selected accounts
- Backup now – to schedule the backup immediately. The backup in this case starts as soon as a backup processing machine is available (may take several minutes)
- Delete – remove the backup task and backup data for the selected accounts. The data is not deleted immediately, the removal task is scheduled for the next available machine.