This section explains the process of managing your Dropbox backup tasks.
If you are not in the Dropbox backup task Settings page, then do the following:
- Click the BACKUPS menu item from the Navigation Panel.
- The Backup Tasks page is displayed.
- Click the Dropbox icon from the list or enter a keyword in the Search field to find a specific task.
- The Dropbox backup task settings page is displayed.
Below the Backup Settings section, you can find the Users’ accounts management section.
The Dropbox backup task settings page displays all the Dropbox accounts available for the administrator account you are using. The page displays the details such as Username, Email, Status, Backup Size, Last Backup date, and provides the means to filter the accounts and control the associated backup tasks.
You can filter accounts using the following options:
- Enter a keyword in the Search field and click Refresh link to view all the accounts with the entered keyword.
- Filter accounts by statuses such as All, Not active, Scheduled, Success, In Process, Failed, Pause, Archived, etc.
You can also use tags to quickly filter the accounts.
The button Tags needs for searching existing tags. By default it is not active. To active the button Tags you need to select at least one account with the checkbox on the left of it.
Click the button Tags and the following screen will appear.
To search your existing tags you can enter a tag name in the field Search tags.
For creating new tags follow the instructions below:
- Click Create New Tag to add a new tag.
The pop-up will appear where you can enter a new tag name
- Enter a new tag name and click Create
To apply tags for your accounts, select at least one account with the checkbox on the left of it.
- Click the button Tag.
- Choose the required tag for your accounts.
- Click the button Apply.
In the field Filter by tag you can enter a tag name and filter your account by tags.
To filter your accounts by tags you need to choose the needed tags in the filed Filter by tag.
And then you can see your filtered accounts.
For making actions on users. You need once to select at least one account with the checkbox on the left of it, you can also perform the following from the Action drop-down menu:
- Click the Activate link to enable backup in all the selected accounts
- Pause – to pause the backup procedures on the selected accounts
- Backup now – to schedule the backup immediately. The backup in this case starts as soon as a backup processing machine is available (may take several minutes)
- Delete – remove the backup task and backup data for the selected accounts. Please note that if you delete a backup task, all the associated backup data is removed.