Selecting Relevant Accounts
If You are not in the Microsoft Exchange backup task Settings page, then do the following:
- Click the BACKUPS element from the Navigation Panel.
The Backup Tasks page is displayed.
- Click the Microsoft Exchange icon from the list or enter a keyword in the Search field to find a specific task.
The Microsoft Exchange backup task settings page is displayed.
Below the settings section, you can find the Users’ accounts management section.
The Microsoft Exchange backup task settings page displays all the Microsoft Exchange accounts available for the administrator account you are using. The page displays the details such as Username, Email, Status, Backup Size, Last Backup date, and provides the means to filter the accounts and control the associated backup tasks.
You can filter accounts using the following options:
- Enter a search phrase in the Search field and click Refresh link to view all the accounts with the entered keyword.
- Filter accounts by statuses such as Not active, Scheduled, Success, In process, Failed, Paused, Archived, Partial
You can also use tags to quickly filter the accounts.
The button Tags needs for searching existing tags. By default, it is not active. To activate the button Tags you need to select at least one account with the checkbox on the left of it.
Click the button Tags and the following screen will appear.
To search your existing tags you can enter a tag name in the field Search tags.
To create a new tag:
- Click Create New Tag to add a new tag.
The pop-up will appear where you can enter a new tag name
- Enter a new tag name and click Create
To apply Tags for your account, select at least one account with the checkbox on the left of it.
- Select at least one account.
- Click Tag.
- Choose the desired tag for your accounts.
- Click Apply.
In the field Filter by tag, enter a tag name. The accounts with those tags will appear.
To perform actions on a user, select at least one account, and the Action button will be enabled. Click Action to see the following drop-down menu:
- Activate enables backup in all the selected accounts.
- Pause halts the backup procedures on the selected accounts.
- Backup now starts the backup immediately. The backup in this case starts as soon as a backup processing machine is available, which may take several minutes.
- Delete removed the backup task and backup data for the selected accounts.