- Log in to your G Suite Admin Account
- Enter the Domain Management Console and go to Security > API Reference
- Check the “Enable API access” box and then click “Save changes”
- Go to Home > Apps > G Suite > Gmail > End User Access
- In the Organization section, select the organizational unit and clear the checkbox for “Disable POP and IMAP access for all users in the domain.”
Note: Ensure you are using a Google Super Admin with full administrative rights for the G Suite domain. To check if you are a Super Admin login to the G Suite Admin Console with your Google and then navigate to "Admins"
Once that’s complete, from a separate tab log in to CloudAlly. From the Backups screen, click on “Activate a New Backup” and then click “G Suite” on the next screen.
Click the “Integrate with” button. You will be redirected to Google for authentication and will be asked to enable CloudAlly access for your account.
You will need to select your Google Admin account and login if necessary.