Activating a new backup process varies from account to account. This section details the process of creating new backup accounts for G Suite.
Note: Ensure you are a Google Super Admin with full administrative rights for the G Suite domain where you would like to install CloudAlly Backup for G Suite. To check if you are a Super Admin, login to the G Suite Admin Console with your Google and then navigate to “Admins”.
Perform the following procedure to create a backup account for G Suite:
- Sign in to your CloudAlly account or click on the Backups menu item in the Navigation Panel if you are already signed in
- Click on + Add Backup Task on the Backups page
The Activate A New Backup page is displayed:
- Click on the G Suite The G Suite Backup Task Settings screen appears:
- Sign-in to your G Suite administrator user in another browser tab page and then click the "Integrate with Google" You will be redirected to Google for authentication and will be asked to enable CloudAlly access for your account.
Note: The integration can only be performed by G Suite Domain Administrators.
- You will be redirected to the Backup Task page, where you can adjust the settings of the backup.
In this page, you can adjust the backup settings and activate backups for the Office 365 users.