To create a backup for Microsoft Exchange:
1. Sign in to your Account, or if you are already signed in, click the Homepage option in the Navigation Panel.
2. On the Backups page, click + Add Backup Task.
The Activate a New Backup page is displayed:
3. Click Microsoft Exchange. The Microsoft Exchange Backup Task Settings screen appears.
4. Fill in the name of the backup task. This name is used in the notifications and reports, and it can be changed later.
5. You will see the OAuth based authorization Click Authenticate to start the process of granting the access token. You will be redirected to the Microsoft Exchange sign-in page. Enter the credentials to sign in to your Microsoft Exchange account.
6. Use credential-based authorization is not active by default, and we don’t recommend it. If you would like to use this, contact CloudAlly support.
7. You will be redirected to the Backup Task page, where you can adjust the settings of the backup.
Next: See Enabling Backup Settings
Click here to see a video explaining how to back up your MS 365 services.