NOTE: Before you start you should have already configured CloudAlly to work with Okta. More information on how to configure CloudAlly to work with Okta is available at:
- Knowledge base article: Configuring Okta for CloudAlly section Before you start
- CloudAlly's Okta User Guide
Logging in with Okta SSO
- Go to the CloudAlly log in page.
- Click Sign in with Okta.
- Enter your Okta company name.
The company domain is taken from your Okta’s url, for example:
- Enter your Okta credentials.
- The CloudAlly main page displays.
Logging in Via the Okta Dashboard
Alternatively, you can go to Okta user’s homepage and press the CloudAlly app: