Once the trial period has ended, you need to subscribe to the CloudAlly service to access and manage your backups. To subscribe to a plan, perform the following procedure:
- Click the Subscribe link displayed in your account. Alternatively, you can click the Billing option of the menu.
- The Review Billing page is displayed with the option to select either MONTHLY or ANNUAL billing options.
Note: You can subscribe before the end of the trial period, the payment period will start after the trial period is over.
- Click MONTHLY or ANNUAL, depending on your requirements.
You are redirected to the Payment Details Fill in the billing and credit card details and finish the subscription process. Please refer to the section dedicated to the Payment details page for more information.
Monthly Subscription: CloudAlly’s billing is handled by a PCI compliant payment processor. To finalize your subscription, enter your card details and general billing information and then click Subscribe. The initial payment will be charged at the end of your 2-week trial period. A payment receipt will be emailed to you after each monthly charge is taken.
Annual Subscription: You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been submitted. You will then receive an email from support asking that you confirm your annual subscription request. Once confirmed, CloudAlly will email an invoice to you payable in 30 days by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
After subscription, the Billing page displays additional billing management options and gives a brief summary of the payment result for the current payment period and the next payment date:
The Payment details page contains the information used for billing. You can update the credit card details and the billing details in the two sections of the page:
Add New Card
The Add New Card option enables you to define your card information for subscription payment. Perform the following procedure to create a new payment method:
- Under the Cards field, click the ADD NEW CARD button.
- Enter the card details such as Card Number, CVV, Card holder’s name, and card expiry date.
- Click ADD NEW CARD.
The new card information is saved. You can use this card after card activation.
Update Billing Details
You can switch the payment method used in the billing process. To change your existing payment method, perform the following procedure:
- Click the drop-down list and select the payment method from the Cards Number drop down list.
- Click the payment method from the list (the screenshot below depicts choosing a different credit card).
- Click ACTIVATE CARD to set the selected card as the preferred payment method.The Billing details section displays the billing information such as Currency, Title, Name, Billing email, etc.
- Scroll down for more fields of the Billing details section. In the Company Tax ID field indicates your company tax ID. It's mandatory for Israeli companies.
- Edit/update the required fields. Please note that the fields marked with the * symbol are mandatory.
- Click the UPDATE BILLING DETAILS button.
- The updates are saved.
At the bottom of the page you can choose whether you want to receive the Invoices/Receipts as a link or as an attachment to the email.
Note: You can change the billing currency by contacting our support team.